Terms and conditions:
- The promoter is TokaiMTB.
- The bike giveaway is open to residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of TokaiMTB, Bike Hub and Rush Sports, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Delivery is limited to within the boundaries of the Republic of South Africa only.
- There is no entry fee, “entries” are awarded for donations to the TokaiMTB Trail Fund and not used for profit or personal gain. All funds will be used for the benefit of trail advocacy and construction/maintenance within the Table Mountain National Park.
- All references to “entry”, “competition”, “winner”, “recipient”, “draw”, “prizes”, “giveaway” and derivatives thereof are for promotional purposes only and will be used both herein and in advertising to illustrate the method for donations.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to participate are via www.bikehub.co.za or www.tokaimtb.co.za
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Closing time and date for entry will be midnight on Friday 14th July 2017, after which no further entries to the draw will be accepted.
- The winner will be announced via Bike Hub and TokaiMTB on Monday the 17th July 2017.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or incorrect details provided for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
“By entering you’re making a donation to the trail building fund. For every R150 that you donate, you get an entry into the draw… The winner can choose any model and colour from the Santa Cruz range which will be fitted with a standard Santa Cruz build kit by Rush Sports.”
- TokaiMTB reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of TokaiMTB’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by TokaiMTB.
- TokaiMTB is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One Santa Cruz bicycle of your choice (any model, colour or construction without Enve rims) with a standard build kit. Assembly and construction are included.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by electronic means from all entries received, and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we may re-allot prizes if we are unable to contact the selected winners. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details.
- The winner needs to be available for prize giving and promotion of the event.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into..
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Republic of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available for query for a total of 28 days after the closing date and made available only by emailing: email@example.com.
- All bike giveaway participating donors agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to TokaiMTB only and not to any other party.
- TokaiMTB shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- TokaiMTB also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.